We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Webinar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 12:00pm
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Ryan Stodtmeister for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages of Revocable Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
- The documents everyone needs to get through a health crisis
- How Probate works, and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate (with its costs and delays) altogether
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- How to protect your estate if you become incapacitated
- Preventing underage children or irresponsible adults from spending their inheritance all at once
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits and other claims
- Providing for children and grandchildren with special needs
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
We can help you put solutions in place that will make your life and the lives of your family significantly easier during the hardest of times.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
Ryan Stodtmeister is an attorney with the law firm and practices in the areas of estate planning, business planning, and asset protection. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Stodtmeister worked for a large regional law firm and gained valuable experience in the area of civil litigation, representing clients in matters ranging from small claims disputes and straightforward arbitration hearings to complex litigation, appeals, and corporate affairs. His experience helping individuals and businesses provides him with a unique set of skills to help his clients achieve their wealth and legacy planning goals.