Anderson, Dorn & Rader, Ltd
Anderson, Dorn & Rader, Ltd
Founded in 1995, the Anderson, Dorn & Rader Law Firm is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality estate planning resources and services so that you can become familiar with all of the existing options. When you visit or call our office, we want you to feel comfortable discussing such important issues concerning both you and your family. We want to arm you with the information you need to make informed decisions about your estate plan and your family’s future.
If you have a well-drafted estate plan in place, you will ensure that your estate passes to whom you want, when you want, and is carried out in the manner you have chosen. You can rest assured that your family will not have to endure the public process and costly matter of probate. You can reduce or completely eliminate your estate’s exposure to estate taxes upon your death. With proper planning, the government will not be able to take what you have spent a lifetime building. But you need to be aware of the many options that exist in estate planning—and you must choose your attorney wisely.
Learn More About Estate Planning
That is why the AD&R Law Firm offers a wealth of free information and free seminars. Read our Estate Planning Articles, and if you are in the area, join us at an Estate Planning Seminar. We want you to feel confident about the choices you make—let us be your guide on the path toward preserving your family’s future.
In addition to working with highly-related attorneys, choosing Anderson, Dorn & Rader, Ltd. means you can also take advantage of other perks and benefits that our firm offers. Some of these perks and benefits include:
- FREE unlimited phone support: When you have questions, our attorneys are just a free phone call away. We would be happy to answer any of your estate planing questions about your trust or existing estate plan or about any other plans you may wish to put in place in the future.
- FREE checkups: You’ll be eligible for free checkups for both your estate plan and legacy plan. You can also opt for more frequent reviews as an available option if you’d prefer to ensure your plans are always kept as updated as possible.
- FREE estate planning news and alerts: You have the option to receive free announcements and eAlerts direct to your email about topics relevant to you.
- FREE seminars for clients: Our firm provides workshops and seminars about various estate planning topics. You will receive invitations to client-only workshops and events, and will also receive advanced notice and special invitations to future educational sessions that are open to the public.
- FREE workbooks to plan your legacy: These workbooks can be completed so you have an easy, organized way to record your memories and share them with your loved ones for posterity.
- FREE wallet-sized living trust identification cards: These convenient and durable laminated cards can be carried with you. They have our firm’s contact information on one side and details about your living trust on the other side. Whenever you need to conduct a trust transaction, such as opening up a new account or making a new investment, you can conveniently refer to this card to get your trust information.