If you have special needs children, you have more issues to be concerned with. Many parents are not prepared for the long-term expense of caring for special needs children. Couple that responsibility with trying to prepare for their own long-term care and retirement needs, the responsibility can seem overwhelming.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Deciding who should raise your children
- Why planning ahead is essential
- Who should control and manage the assets and insurance proceeds?
- Create a Trust
- When should your children have access to the assets?
- Planning for Special Needs Children
- Establishing a Special Needs Trust