One aspect of asset protection planning that is difficult for most people is making a proper determination of who is likely to be a potential creditor. Those who are able to make this determination, are better able to make an effective asset protection plan. It is easier to plan when you know exactly what you are planning for.
Topics covered in this report include:
- There is nothing illegal about asset protection planning
- Take action before problems arise
- Be careful in determining who will be a creditor
- Customize your own asset protection plan
- Be sure to use the right type of trust
- Lack of proper estate planning