By making your wishes known before something happens, you can help your loved ones feel more comfortable with how your medical treatment is handled and at decisions are made.
Topics in this report include:
- What rights do you have to decide your medical treatment?
- Nevada advance directives
- What is required to create the durable power of attorney
- How does it really work?
- What if you change your mind after you have created an advance directive?
- Are there limitations to the decisions my attorney-in-fact can make?