Join Us For A Free Estate Planning Seminar!
- Thursday, September 12, 2019
- 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM
- William N. Pennington Life Center
- 952 S Maine Street, Fallon, NV 89406
- Refreshments will be served
At the seminar we will discuss:
- Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney- why you may or may not need them
- How to disinherite family members who contest your estate plan
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick. (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!)
- Why putting property in your children’s name may be reckless and dangerous.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits.
- How to provide for special needs children and grandchildren.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate.
- The benefit of passing on your family values, wisdom and life stories to your heirs.