The purpose of retirement planning is to be prepared for the period of your life when you stop working full-time. You need to consider all aspects of your life, including non-financial aspects, such as maintaining the standard of living to which you are accustomed.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What is a Retirement Plan?
- What is the General Purpose of Retirement Planning?
- What Does Retirement Planning Include?
- How do I Prepare to Create My Retirement Plan?
- How does a Retirement Planning Attorney Help?
- Rules and Regulations Governing Retirement Accounts
- Be Sure to Revisit Your Retirement Plan
- What If I Want to Retire Early?