Asset protection is simply the process of examining your assets and rearranging them in a way that protects them from loss. Depending on the extent and nature of your assets, your asset protection plan may be complicated. Regardless, as long as your asset protection plan is created and executed correctly, you will be prepared for the unpredictable situations that occur, which may put your estate at risk.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is the goal of asset protection?
- When to start asset protection planning?
- Liability Insurance is still important
- Isolate personal assets from business assets
- Early asset protection techniques
- Protecting your home from judgments
- Protecting retirement accounts from legal judgments